Your well-being is our top priority!
At World Internships, we know our greatest responsibility is to develop and operate programs with the health and safety of our participants at the forefront of our decisions. We also know that studying or working abroad involves a certain amount of risk. Our job is to mitigate these risks while providing the wonderful opportunities that only life abroad can offer. Here’s a brief outline on some of the ways we manage risk, prepare our participants ahead of time, and respond if things don’t go as planned:
- Risk Management Training and Professional Development for Staff
- Careful Choice of Program Locations and Overseas Partners
- Participant Health Questionnaire (submittal and staff review)
- Pre-departure orientation
- On-site orientation
- International Medical and Accident Insurance
- On-site support and 24/7 Emergency Assistance
- Experienced World Internships Crisis and Emergency Response Team
Read our full risk mitigation plan.