We want you to succeed.
97% of World Internships applicants are successfully placed
We believe in the value of our internships so much that we will refund you your program tuition if you are not able to land a job in the field of your internship within one year of completing your program.
- Successfully complete your program
- Follow World Internships’ Code of Conduct
- Complete World Internships program review
- Engage in the provided Globe Smart tool for better understanding of cross-cultural workplaces
- Participate in a minimum of 7 job interviews within 12 months of the end date of your internships program
Program Tuition is the total cost of the program excluding housing and program support costs. Participant refunds will be issued once the World Internships team has successfully verified your job interview participation and your employment status from the 12 month period immediately following the completion of your program.